Filter news articles by category:
Asbestos Exposure from Auxiliary Fire Service in Nottingham
24 Jul 2020, 10 a.m.
We are acting on behalf of the family of Ralph Darbyshire who sadly died from an asbestos-related cancer called mesothelioma. His family in Canada have instructed Fozia Hussain at the Asbestos Law Partnership to make investigations into where he was exposed to asbestos and seek justice for his untimely death. …read more
Search for Watney Mann & Wilson Brewery Maintenance Workers
16 Jul 2020, 3:43 p.m.
Our client, Barbara Green, lived with her mother at father; Joan and Arthur Taylor, at the Wilson’s Brewery/ Watney Mann Public House; The Nottingham Castle, later The Toll Point in Denton, Manchester, between 1968 and 1973, and continued to work there part time until 1985/86.
Sadly Barbara has developed …read more
Family seek help from former work colleagues at the Co-op Manchester
19 Jun 2020, 4:05 p.m.
Michael Wilson sadly passed away as a result of mesothelioma, an asbestos induced cancer on 8 December 2019 . The Asbestos Law Partnership is acting on behalf of his family.
Michael spent the vast majority of his career working for the Co-operative Group in Manchester. He started as an …
Asbestos Exposure in Halifax Fire Service
5 Jun 2020, 12:37 p.m.
We are acting on behalf of a man who has been diagnosed with asbestosis. This is a disease that has led to the development of extreme breathing difficulties and a chronic cough, severely limiting his ability to lead a normal life.
He has instructed Fozia Hussain at the Asbestos …read more
Asbestos in Power stations in the North West of England
17 May 2020, 11:18 a.m.
The post-WW1 period saw major developments in the rationalisation of the UK’s power industry. Most notably 1926 saw the creation of the Central Electricity Board, which in turn led to the construction of the National Grid. This was completed in 1933 and began operating as a national system by …read more
Canadian Expat receives compensation following husband's exposure to asbestos in the 1950s
17 May 2020, 11:04 a.m.
We acted for Brian Hardman in a claim for compensation for his asbestos-related condition mesothelioma. Brian was employed by Bolton-based firm G & J Seddon’s between 1957 and 1961.
He was exposed to asbestos when he installed suspended asbestos ceilings tiles including in a school gymnasium. He had to cut …read more
International Workers Memorial Day 2020
28 Apr 2020, 4:46 p.m.
Today marks International Workers Memorial Day. This is a day to remember those who have lost their lives at work and to fight for those who are still working in unacceptable working conditions.
Events which would usually take place in person, took place remotely throughout the country due to the …read more
Asbestos at Chloride Batteries, Clifton, Swinton, 1954-1989
16 Apr 2020, 5:14 p.m.
We act for the family of the late Joan Hill who sadly died as a result of an asbestos related cancer, mesothelioma, in November last year. Joan’s family are devastated by their loss and are seeking justice for their Mum’s illness and her untimely passing away.
Joan was …
Family of Halifax Man Appeals for Help from Former Crossley Carpets Workers
13 Apr 2020, 1:06 p.m.
The family of a Halifax man who recently died from mesothelioma, a type of cancer in the lining of the lung often caused by exposure to asbestos dust decades earlier, are appealing for help from former workers of or contractors who worked for Crossley Carpets or John Crossley and …read more
Family Seeks Former Employees of Lumley Saville and Ransomes & Rapier
13 Apr 2020, 12:47 p.m.
We are acting on behalf of the family of David Mann who sadly recently died of an asbestos-related disease called mesothelioma. This is an aggressive form of cancer that affects the lining of the lung.
The family have instructed Fozia Hussain at the Asbestos Law Partnership to investigate when …read more