We're Hiring - Come and Join our Manchester team.
25 Aug 2021
Asbestos Disease Paralegal.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic asbestos disease paralegal to work within our Manchester team.
Previous paralegal experience is not essential as full training will be provided.
We will support and encourage qualification as a solicitor.
You will need to be able to work as part of a team, be organised and highly motivated and empathetic to the needs of the firm’s clients many of whom have been diagnosed with life limiting asbestos conditions or have recently lost a family member to an asbestos disease.
Responsibilities will include:
• attending client meetings, conferences and hearings
• reviewing medical records
• instructing experts and counsel
• preparing bundles for experts, counsel and the court
• taking witness statements
• drafting documents such as letters of claim, pleadings and schedules of damages
• dealing with disclosure
• assisting with all elements of day to day case progression
• assistance with the firm’s business development and marketing activities in and out of the office
• Admin tasks as an when required.
Position: Full time – 35 hours per week.
Salary: Competitive plus discretionary bonus.
Closing date 30.9.2021
To apply please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com